Denver Grease Trap Cleaning
Get Scheduled For A FREE Quote In Minutes Not Hours!
We Will Challenge Any Licensed Competitor's Written Price!
Message From The Owner:
Hello, I’m Ren, the best grease trap cleaning machine this side of the Colorado River!
I’m a lifelong Denver resident that makes an honest living cleaning and pumping out grease traps and grease interceptors in and around Denver. We’ve been doing this for over 10 years now. I think we can safely say we’ve just about seen it all and done it all when it comes to grease traps in the Mile High City.
But that’s enough about me, your grease trap needs to be serviced.
Call us if you need fast, reliable, and affordable grease trap services for anything dealing with grease trap cleaning in Denver, grease trap pumping, maintenance, inspections, odor issues, compliance issues, grease interceptors, grease interceptor pumping & cleaning, regular grease trap service and maintenance, emergency trap pumping, overflowing issues, backing up issues, Denver grease trap cleaning, grease scum disposal………you get what I’m saying here. Our knowledgeable crews can handle any grease trap issue you can come up with.
We’re guilty of excellent customer service, always doing our best, and making sure you are happy. The entire Denver metro area is within our service area.
Call for a free quote or if you have a question, just call us and we’d be happy to tell you know we know. Always trust a reliable and professional technician to service your grease traps.
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK FROM THE OWNER
Services We Offer:
Scheduled pumping & emergency pumping. Grease trap pumping is our most common service.
We’ll clean your grease traps and make them look and work like brand new. Discounts for customers on a scheduled pumping service.
HOW IT WORKS: 1-2-3
Tell us about your grease Trap Service Requirements
Let’s look at your grease trap together for the best results
Our full faith quotes are always free & honored for 30 days
Denver Grease Trap & Interceptor Services
Denver Grease Trap Cleaning Services
Denver Grease Trap Cleaning Services is located at 8184 Logan St., Denver, CO. We provide reliable and affordable grease trap cleaning services in Denver and the surrounding counties. For more than 15 years, we have proudly served the “Mile High City” offering restaurants high-quality grease trap and interceptor cleaning, grease interceptor pumping, and grease trap installation. As the number one commercial grease trap and interceptor provider in Denver, we strive to provide our customers with the best value for their money. To maintain our excellent reputation, our company only practices methods of grease trap removal and disposal that are approved by the City of Denver. We make it our business to ensure that your business continues operating in compliance with the Health Department’s guidelines, which prevents disastrous overflows and hefty fines. With the state-of-the-art pump trucks and equipment we own, our team has the best tools to do our job correctly and efficiently. Our service areas continue to expand; we currently serve nearby locations such as Lakewood, Littleton, Aurora, and Arvada. When you team up with a certified, insured, and licensed company like Denver Grease Trap Cleaning, you are guaranteed an accurate inspection, no-obligation free estimate, and timely, quality service from our professional team.
Benefits of Denver Grease Trap & Interceptor Services
Our company is dedicated to catering to the grease trap needs of restaurants and other food service facilities in Denver. We offer personalized plans that are budget-friendly and tailored to the needs of your business. As PPP members, all of our services are affordable and of the highest quality. The team at Denver Grease Trap & Interceptor Services does the cumbersome job of keeping a detailed maintenance log of all grease trap services. With professionals like us at your side, you can concentrate on your business while we take care of your grease trap. Because we value loyalty, we offer special discounts to our clients with scheduled services.
Denver Grease Trap Cleaning Service Areas
Let’s talk about Denver Grease Trap Cleaning in Colorado. These are the primary locations that we can provide professional grease trap & Interceptor services at. Our service locations include:
We also service the following zip codes: 80640, 80260,80233
Address & Directions
Here is our physical address in Denver:
Testimonials & Other Services
Here are some positive reviews from restaurant owners in Denver, Colorado that have provided written testimonies about the grease trap services we have provided them:
If you need to find us on Google, our primary business categories are Denver grease trap services, grease trap pumping, grease trap cleaning companies in Denver, grease trap installation. Grease interceptor pumping, grease interceptor cleaning, and grease trap repair services.
For specific services in Denver click the appropriate link:
Why Choose Our Grease Trap Service Company?
We are experts in this field with 15 years of experience!
Our awesome reviews will give you the idea of how great our services are!
Not only that we are experts on this field, but we are only licensed, bonded, and insured!
We make it easy for you by having a convenient payment options.
We will make sure that if you hire us, you will not experience any kind of stress!
Our customer service is also excellent!
We guarantee a 100% customer satisfaction!
We also offer a free cost estimates.
Grease Trap Cleaning Services in Denver, Colorado
Grease Trap Services in Denver – When it comes to selecting a grease trap service company, you get what you pay for. Initially, you may be tempted to skimp and choose the cheapest company out there, but in time, you are bound to regret that decision. Our team at Denver Grease Trap Services provides affordable and quality grease trap services to meet your specific needs. We apply a personal approach to each project and consider all factors before making decisions for your specific situation.
Do you want to save a few dollars at the risk of hefty fines, and even jail time, for non-compliance? Probably not! The long-term effects of compliance mistakes are not something to joke about. There are companies who have been fined $1,000 to $25,000 per day for discharging ‘process wastewater’ into the storm water and sewer systems. The EPA is very serious when it comes to taking care of the environment, and so should you. The contractor you partner with can make or break the success of your business, so never choose cheap services that sacrifice quality.
When you choose to work with Denver Grease Trap & Interceptor Service, you are partnering with a company that has done their homework regarding all the EPA guidelines in the state of Colorado. We not only make it our business to provide top-quality services, but we are also concerned with the future and well-being of your business. We ensure that your restaurant is always on the right side of the inspectors and never have to worry about potential fines or even closure. Give us a call and let us prove it to you!
Denver Grease Trap And Interceptor Services Is With Your Business All The Way
Grease Trap Service Denver and its Tenets
Only the best technicians in the field can work with us, so we are 100% confident that our team can fulfill all your grease trap and interceptor service requirements.
One of the issues that many restaurant owners in Denver face is keeping up to date with their service and maintenance records. This requirement may sound like an unnecessary job, but the local health department dictates that each restaurant keep detailed records of their grease trap services and maintenance. Are you too busy to worry about the paperwork? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Every time we service your grease traps, we take charge of your records, note everything down, and even keep a backup file for future reference.
When you team up with our company, we have your back. We treat all of our clients as partners, so your success is our success. Our professionals arrive on time for a regular maintenance schedule, so you never have to worry about missing an appointment. With our help, you will always be on top of your business, confident that you are current and valid with all of Denver’s codes and regulations. Since you have professionals like us servicing your grease traps, you can focus on more critical business matters.
Our Pledge To You:
Aside from the confidence and peace you have when you work with us, our team at Denver Grease Trap Cleaning pledges to do the following:
- Transfer and dispose of all your grease waste in approved sites authorized by the local government
- Maintain up-to-date, detailed records of all the grease trap services we perform for your business and provide you access to this information
- Do all of our maintenance services in the background while your business continues functioning, so you never need to disrupt business operations for us
- Keep open communication with you as the client and keep you well-informed regarding all the necessary maintenance issues that require attention
- Be constantly aware of any new laws and regulations set out by the EPA or local authorities and immediately implement them, so you are always in compliance
- Only recycle waste products for use as biofuel, soil improvement, and other eco-friendly applications
A Closer Look At Your Grease Trap
Grease Trap Service Denver – A Closer Look
Whether you are one of the famous burger places in Denver or one of the finest restaurants that serves 5 star meals, regular grease trap maintenance is required for your business. Unfortunately, grease traps are one of the most under managed and ignored systems in food establishments. You probably have a grease trap installed but likely did so just to be in compliance with local authorities. The truth is your grease trap is more important than just a means to an end. A grease trap that is well-maintained can have an enormous effect on the health of your employees and even reduce the risk of fires. On top of this, following the standards set out by the EPA will keep you safe from hefty fines that may threaten your bottom line.
On the other hand, leaving your grease trap unattended can spell disaster for your business. Apart from increasing the risk of fires and putting your employees at risk, your business may face closures for non-compliance. Ever since the Federal Water Pollution Control Act was established, local authorities regularly inspect food establishments to make sure food grease does not make its way into the sewer system. If this happens, both the restaurant owner, the contractor, and in some cases, the city will have to pay for the damage done. It’s surely not a matter to be taken lightly!
Restaurant Grease Traps Are Our Expertise
A commercial kitchen is under the scrutiny of public health officials for a good reason: it serves food to the public. No one cares how you keep your home kitchen, but everyone will have eyes on you if you open a food business. For this reason, the Department of Health has set out specific requirements that every food establishment needs to follow. These safety regulations help keep you, your employees, patrons, and neighbors safe from health hazards, including fires. Failure to comply with the rules could result in sewer blockage and overflows that affect the entire neighborhood and city sewer system.
The legal and financial consequences of non-compliance are grave. This is why it is wise to team up with a professional company like Denver Grease Trap Pumping Service. We understand the seriousness of grease trap pumping and always work in accordance with local regulations.
Trying to perform grease trap pumping by yourself may sound like a smart money-saving idea but it often results in failure. Specific tools and equipment are required to perform grease trap pumping properly, so if you take the DIY approach, you will never get the job done correctly. On top of that, you could face violations of health and safety laws just for trying.
At Denver Grease Trap Services, we have the knowledge and state-of-the-art equipment to carry out grease trap services properly. Our fleet of trucks can empty even the largest interceptors within one or two visits. Get in touch with us today and put your mind at ease. Call us at 303-578-9333.
Why Hire Denver Grease Trap and Interceptor Services?
With all the other grease trap companies in the Denver, why should you choose us? Here are four things that set us apart from our competition:
- We offer amazing discounts to loyal clients. Building a long-term relationship is our goal, and we make sure both parties benefit from such loyalty.
- We have unique pricing plans that are budget-friendly. In our years of service, we have come up with detailed service schedules to fit the needs of different clients. All factors are considered before setting a price to ensure you get the best services for your money. Having a schedule like this means we will show up for maintenance regularly while you remain focused on running your business.
- We save you from the hassle of completing reports. Our team does all the filing and reporting after each visit and keeps these records safe. You will never have to worry about any paperwork, you can be confident that everything has been taken care of.
- We are the most reliable and reputable company with a repertoire of positive reviews from satisfied clients. Working with a company like ours will have a positive impact on your business.
Caution: Empty Your Grease Trap Before It Reaches Full Capacity
When it comes to emptying your grease trap, only inexperienced business owners wait to call grease trap services when the trap is full. They soon learn that this is a big mistake. Here’s why:
When a grease trap reaches its maximum capacity, it poses higher health and safety threats. These threats include increased fire risk, among many others.
Another issue you will face with a full grease trap is the stench of FOG (fat, oil, grease) build-up. When solid waste is left to accumulate in your grease trap, it decomposes, releasing a distinct offensive odor that neither you nor your customers will appreciate. You may find yourself the owner of an empty restaurant with no employees or customers!
What comes next is the certain rage of local health and safety officials who will soon be at your door demanding answers. Never underestimate the diligence of city health officials who are quick to respond to any complaints of odor from your neighbors. If your grease trap has already leaked oil into the city sewage system, you will have considerable fines to pay before you can resume operation.
A simple step can prevent this nightmare: emptying your trap before it reaches full capacity. Give us a call when it reaches more than 30% capacity to be on the safe side.
The Process of Grease Pumping Made Simple
Emptying your grease trap is not rocket science, but neither is it a DIY job for any business owner to take on. The first step is getting a contractor who has the skills and equipment to pump out the grease. This high-powered pumping equipment requires proper training to operate safely, so you can’t just purchase one online and figure out how it works as you go.
A simple Google search of “grease trap cleaning near me denver” will provide you with a list of companies to call. If you choose Denver Grease Trap Cleaning, you can expect our team to arrive shortly to conduct a thorough inspection. After inspecting the level of grease in your trap or interceptor, we will use one of the many trucks we have to pump it out and dispose of it in an environmentally friendly manner. Most companies will walk away after this, but not us! With the grease removed, our technicians will inspect all components of your trap and suggest any necessary steps from a simple maintenance schedule to replacement. Before we leave, we will take care of all the paperwork and clean up.
This is just a summary of how we perform grease trap pumping, but everything starts with a free quote. When one of our technicians visits your commercial kitchen, they make a thorough inspection before providing an estimate. This way, you can be confident that our price is customized for your specific needs, and you are getting the most for your money. This free estimate is a non-obligation quote, and it’s up to you to decide whether to proceed or not.
Once we get the “go” signal from you, we perform an assessment. In this step, we get a fixed idea as to how much actual grease should be removed. With this knowledge, we know the kind of equipment and tools needed and how frequent your future maintenance schedule should be. The schedule will depend on the amount of waste we remove during our initial pumping.
With a clear idea of what to expect, we go ahead and do the actual pumping. Our team is highly trained to get rid of all your grease in the safest way possible. Often, we use a suction hose that is lowered into your trap to pump out all the grease, oil, sludge. Depending on the type of waste, we decide whether it can be recycled or disposed of. Whatever the decision is, it is always done in an eco-friendly manner.
Finally, our team performs the final cleaning of your grease trap. Following local regulations, all the sticky residue that may be on the sides and edges of your trap should be washed away. This residue cannot be removed during the pumping process, so our team does this separately. While we clean the trap, we set aside a sludge sample to help us asses the performance of your grease trap.
Are you ready to call us for professional help and a free consultation? Give Denver Grease Trap Services a call at 303-578-9333. We are the number one grease trap pumping company in Denver that is licensed, insured, and certified by the State of Colorado. We value our reputation, and you will not be disappointed.
Grease Interceptor Cleaning and Pumping in Denver, CO
When you hear the word “grease interceptor,” you may think of a big grease trap under your sink. Although grease traps and interceptors perform the same kind of work, they differ in location and set-up. Grease interceptors are used by kitchens that produce a lot of oil and grease and are usually installed underground. These interceptors make sure that FOG is trapped and doesn’t wreak havoc on the city sewage system. The capacity of an interceptor can range from 750 to 5,000 gallons depending on the application and system’s requirements.
One of the factors that contribute to the efficiency of an interceptor is its design. Before installation, many factors are taken into consideration. These include the size of your restaurant and the amount of greasy food prepared. Grease interceptors can only be installed by a certified company like ours per local regulations. But not all companies are equal! Some companies do a lousy job which can reduce performance to 30%. However, with the right contractor, your grease interceptor can function at its highest capacity of 85%! After installation, regular maintenance and cleaning are necessary to maintain the efficiency of your interceptor.
Although most grease interceptor cleaning companies have the equipment to pump grease out of the chamber, not all companies can clean the sludge thoroughly. Cleaning the mud stuck to the sides and edges of the chamber requires the use of a hydro-jet system and should be done at least once or twice a year. Some restaurant owners have this cleaning done more than twice annually to be on the safe side. Waiting until the last minute could warrant hefty fines from the Denver Health Department, so don’t take this risk. Call us now instead of going to Google to find some “grease trap pumping companies in Denver”.
How the Pumping and Cleaning Process Works
Several steps ensure a thorough cleaning of your interceptor. As previously mentioned, our team conducts an assessment before the actual pumping is performed. After this, an essential task is at hand: removing the sludge from the sides and edge of the chambers. These sides are difficult to clean with manual tools and require professional washing and pumping.
Our team is equipped with high tech hydro-jets that spray water up to 3500 PSI to remove all that hard-to-get sludge stuck to the edges and corners of your chamber. After this spraying is complete, your interceptor will be as good as new and ready for another cycle.
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK FROM THE OWNER
Call For Grease Trap Services
Top 5 Things To Do In Denver, Colorado
Whether or not you are a visitor or a resident to Denver, here are our 5 top things to do in Denver:
1. Visit the Denver Botanic Gardens. The 24 acres located in Cheesman Park neighborhood is a dream come true for all botanical garden lovers. From the traditional Japanese garden showcase to the rotating exhibits, the Denver Botanic gardens are a must-see in the City. If you are traveling with kids, watch out for the Mordecai Children’s Garden.
2. Explore the bustling Avanti Food & Beverage Hall. Decked out in black and white subway tile and warm woods, this unique food center is constructed from recycled shipping containers. Located on a busy street in the Lower Highlands neighborhood, the cafeteria-style market has spacious bars, restaurants, and patios where you can meet locals and get a feel of the City from within.
3. Relax at the Tattered Cover Book Store. This old bookstore has been gathering the community since 1971. The bookstore showcases all types of books, including a whimsical children’s section ideal for family expeditions. Thanks to their knowledgeable staff, you’ll find your visit fulfilling and unique.
4. Tour the Denver Art Museum. This is a perfect stopover for serous art-lovers. Located at the center of the Golden Triangle Creative District, this museum is known for its temporary blockbuster exhibitions. It boasts an extensive collection of Native American art and has family-friendly activity centers throughout the building.
5. Take a break at the Denver City Park. This 330-acre park is located east of downtown Denver and is also home to the Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Well-manicured gardens, scenic lakes, and several paths for walkers and runners await visitors. For an epic sunset, Ferrill Lake is the ideal spot.
Here is a list of the Top 5 helpful Denver, CO links that you may find useful:
1) The central city of Denver, Colorado official website: https://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en.html
2) City of Denver Drainage Permits: https://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/denver-development-services/help-me-find-/sewer-use-and-drainage-permits.html
3) City of Denver Wastewater Management: https://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/wastewater-management.html
4) City of Denver building permits: https://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/denver-development-services/help-me-find-/building-permits.html
5) City of Denver Starting a business: https://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/denver-development-services/small-business-services/starting-a-business.html.html
To visit Denver Grease Trap Cleaning Services in Colorado from the Denver International Airport follow these directions:
1. Head north on Peña Blvd
2. Continue to Peña Blvd
3. Use the 2nd from the left lane to turn slightly left onto Terminal W (signs for Terminal West)
4. Use the 2nd from the left lane to turn slightly left onto Parking – Terminal W
5. Slight right
6. Turn right onto E 84th Ave
7. Turn right
8. Follow Peña Blvd, I-70 W, and I-270 W to 84th Ave in Thornton.
9. Take exit 219 from I-25 N
10. Continue onto Peña Blvd
11. Merge onto I-70 W
12. Use the right two lanes to take exit 279 A for I-270 W toward Fort Collins/Boulder
13. Continue onto I-270 W
14. Take exit 0 to merge onto I-25 N toward Ft Collins
15. Take exit 219 for 84th Avenue
16. Keep right at the fork and merge onto 84th Ave
17. Continue on 84th Ave. Take E 83rd Dr to Logan St in Welby
18. Merge onto 84th Ave
19. Turn right onto Washington St
20. Turn right onto E 83rd Dr
21. Turn left onto Logan St
22. Destination will be on the left
23. 8184 Logan St Denver, CO 80229